too sick
I am still suffering with terrible edema, it's hard to get around by evening.Hanging in there but I sure hope I don't get worse by my apps. or I will arrive unable to walk
.My nose keeps hitting lap top so I gotta go again!
Snow
Hello!  I am so happy to see you posting!
Woo! Hoo!
Hang in there Snow. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I guess you know to stay away from salt by now, it does help~ some.
Try to keep doing some light exercise, walking when you can.

Wishing you the best~
OH
Guess you missed my hospital post or I need to say Advocate's as I was unable to to do it myself.I was released memorial day from a stay caused by fatally low blood sodium.The only safe way to bring it up is trhough limited clear liquids! cup every eight hours all other liquids must contain sodium.It *****,at first it was so much salt it was sickening to eat normal was just too much!The side effect we know is edema that won't go down.I also have high potassium so I have to strictly limit that.I carton of yogurt ios all I get for the day.Forget tomatoes or potatoes,bananas cantelope sweet pots.all the things I love.I don't do well with protein so dairy was my protein now I have to eat meat and I know I am very lacking.I have about 10 points before I get to normal ,last wek it was 126 and I think normal is 133 on the low end.It has been historical low or it would have killed me outright but my system has been readjusting until Memorial day wekend.I am weak now and am losing my balance just miserable.Not to mention my lower abdomen has turned into my other *** ,it filled with fluid.Not ascites !Thank God for that but do have full blown hepatic encephalopathy.
I have apps at seattle 19,20,21.Wild horses won't keep me away.
My fear is that I will get sicker there and with no comforts of home.I get up thankful everyday and try to do positive self talk and prayers but every otherday I lose faith and spend the whole day telling me that I can get better,keep believing and being thankful.I have tried contacting one of my daughters for the 3rd and final time.God forgive them and they will one day have to face their cruelty.Don't even have the guts to reply f-off or explain.Three of them to the count so far,all the oldest.think they listened to a manufactured story of why I called the Highway Patrol on her.Drunks driving can kill themselves but not innocents and thier own children.I give up,anything else it too painful.Actually I think that is what caused me to start deteriorating so quickly at about the same time.I would take a stranger of the street and offer them even more if they were dying.!Love One Another ...yes I do and I care very much escpecially the alone!
Enough of this.I did feel better this afternoon after laying flat on my back for 2 cnd day and sleeping off and on.
Exercise you say?Can barely drag myself the short walk to the mail box and am totally out of breath.Makes me wonder if I would survive a transplant.that's being negative again!Time for me to go before my nose hits the keys Literally.I am so glad no one has seen me do it yet.What a strange way to get woke up!HA!
Post was dressed to OH but it was meant for all!Love ya guys and warm hugs on the Wind!
Snow, I am so sorry for what you are going through.
A lot of your negativity is a result of your condition and you don't need to feel bad about that. You are suffering, it sux and you express that. It is normal.
I can handle it though it grieves me that you are so ill.

I am so glad you are going to Seattle, I wish I could help but for what its worth, I will be there in spirit.
Hang in there, love.
Riv
Please get better soon, sending positive thoughts your way

Elaine
I am hoping the transplant hepatologist in Seattle can give you some good recommendations and help to control the edema, the HE, and the fatigue.  Prayers to you Cree.
Advocate1955