Hepatitis Social Community
undetectable

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

undetectable

was undetectable @ 4 wks.......hopful right?
Excellent news. This is a very good predictor. You can be very hopeful.
Great news and a very good sign, good luck with the rest of tx
That's really good news.  Glad to see your marching through treatment like
a real trooper.  Good for you!!!
  Yes, it means that your own immune system is very responsive to the Interferon. I was Und at 4 weeks, and treated fro 28 wks, and I'm now cured. It's still hard for me to believe!  Good luck to you~
Heck yes! You just made your first lap. And you're in the lead! That is excellent news. You are responding. Hang in there! xo Karen:)
ok I know this is gross but anyone puke or heave so hard they **** themselves? its truly detestable
Puking is miserable. If you are having trouble with nausea and/or vomiting, that can be treated. Many of us took Zofran to prevent the nausea and vomiting. There are other drugs too, but Zofran works very well and won't make you sleepy. I took it 3 times a day (8 mg every 8 hours if I recall correctly). Just give your doctor a call. You need to eat and keep food down and there is no reason to suffer nausea and/or vomiting while on Tx.

Hope you feel better soon.
I really do like to hear good news, and thats the best. Best wishes and continued good hunting.
In regards to puking.....
Just became an issue, about a week ago, beginning week 26 seems my stomach would rather not take anymore pills, No matter what I do with in two hours of taking them they want out, not just that but have also noticed what appears to be a breakdown in the digestive process, the food seems to not be being processed.
Of course I have had to learn to let things take their course I have my monthly app this next Thursday, and beings has to how there is a period of time between ingestion and exploitation that there is no telling about the absorption rate of the Riba, and do not wish to take more than needed.    
"there is no telling about the absorption rate of the Riba"

Riba reaches it's peak concentration at about 2 hrs after taking

Pharmacokinetics

Multiple dose ribavirin pharmacokinetic data are available for HCV patients who received ribavirin in combination with peginterferon alfa-2a. Following administration of 1200 mg/day with food for 12 weeks mean±SD (n=39; body weight greater than 75 kg) AUC0-12hr was 25,361±7110 ng∙hr/mL and Cmax was 2748±818 ng/mL. The average time to reach Cmax was 2 hours.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/copegus.html

Cmax - Pharmacology The peak serum concentration of a therapeutic drug

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Cmax

hi so glad to hear your news i would say you have the right to feel optimistic my hubby was und at wk 4 to and remained that way just waiting now for the svr. Good luck with rest of tx
Excellent and a very good sign.  Keep this thought front and center throughout treatment as it will be a very strong motivator when times get tough. Good Luck!