Hepatitis Expert Forum
HELP ME ... M SO WORRIED..
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP ME ... M SO WORRIED..

will u plz let me know that ma couzn iz havng treatment of hep C n havng 24th injection bt shz growng weakest 4rm dat day such dat she cnt evn stand havng haemoglobn levl 8.5 shz takng pegintron with ribazole wd bld count 2.4 million ? shz depreeesd a lot she thnks that i will not b okhay n get rid of this virus at 1st her SGPT levl ws 150 nw its 35 bt last month it was 20 . will u plz tell me wat 2 eat?and y SGPT level elevated? i m so much worry plz plz help me....as sooon az possible...
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
467897_tn?1240255437
I hear your worry and am worried about what it is you are asking of the Doctor and the forum. I'm really sorry to say this but I find it very hard to read and understand what you are saying. Maybe it's just me, I dunno. . .
Blank
296025_tn?1233260319
?????
Blank
lady she will be okay the treatment is harsh on a person,you loose hair and get weak . i was on treatment but i didnt find out till last year that i had hep c;with hep b so long it went dormant.im on my 4 byopsy to see how fast im progressing;hon she will be okay.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank