Posted By Susan on August 07, 1999 at 04:14:43
Recently, I've heard that there is a new drug called Zeffix lamivudine for chronic hep B. I've got a few questions in regards to this drug:-
1. Is it really useful for chronic Hepatitis B?
2. What are the criteria that one has to meet before he/she can try/use this drug?
3. I've heard that it has lesser side effects as compared to interferon.....but what are those side effects of this drug?
4. Can a person with other kind of ailments such as kidney disorder,diabetes and hypertension try on this drug?
5. What is the average cost of this drug per month or per dosage?
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.