Hepatitis Expert Forum
RASH AND ITCHING HEP C
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

RASH AND ITCHING HEP C

ANYTHING TO HELP STOP THE RASH. COMING IN THE MORNING AND AT NIGHT. STAYS FOR ABOUT 1 HOUR. CAN IT BE RELATED TO THE LIVER HAVING CIRRIOUS AND A ENARGED SPLEEN?
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
I can really relate to the bad itching and rash.  I tried everything from Benadryl, Hydrocotisone creme (spelling) and alot of over the counter cremes and lotions.  I  do not sell what I am about to reccomend.  I bought Mary Kay's Extra Emollient Night Creme.  It is realy thick and can be applied with water to help hold in the moisture.  I also found that frequent bathing or showering increases the dryness of your skin.  I cut my bathing backto 3-4 times per week rather then twice a day.  I did alot of sink baths.  I am sure you are aware that water intake can also affect your skin.  Drink plenty of water.  Utilizing soaps that are hypoallergenic without perfumes etc.  Heat is also very irritating to a rash.  Try to bath in cooler water, use a wash cloth that is cold can be applied to areas that are especially irritating.  Hope this is some help. stubby 226
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank