Hepatitis Expert Forum
should i worry
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

should i worry

i took this chic home last night and we had unprotected sex and i tore the bit of skin between my knob and my ****!!! it bled a bit, im scared as ****... wat should i do?????
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
does the gurl know cus that would b the first thing is let her know so she can b tested. do the right thing. i wish someone had told me.
Blank
663420_tn?1248680985
I wouldn't worry about it. Whats done is done. Next time use a condom and don't be an idiot. You need to wear a condom!
Blank
Are you HCV positive or is she? Anytime you have sex without a condom besides HCV where there is a low risk.. you open yourself to other issues with high high risks... but do the right thing and involve her in the conversation since there was blood involved.
Blank
What do you think?....maybe go see a doctor and set up an appt for a future blood test...HIV can take  uo to 6 months to show up in the blood...HVC is a weeks....keep your d.ick in your pants till futher notice
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank