Hepatitis Expert Forum
should i worry

Questions posted in the Hepatitis Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

should i worry
i took this chic home last night and we had unprotected sex and i tore the bit of skin between my knob and my ****!!! it bled a bit, im scared as ****... wat should i do?????
does the gurl know cus that would b the first thing is let her know so she can b tested. do the right thing. i wish someone had told me.
I wouldn't worry about it. Whats done is done. Next time use a condom and don't be an idiot. You need to wear a condom!
Are you HCV positive or is she? Anytime you have sex without a condom besides HCV where there is a low risk.. you open yourself to other issues with high high risks... but do the right thing and involve her in the conversation since there was blood involved.
What do you think?....maybe go see a doctor and set up an appt for a future blood test...HIV can take  uo to 6 months to show up in the blood...HVC is a weeks....keep your d.ick in your pants till futher notice