Need Professional Advice

I am a 29 year old female suffering from intense lower back pain that radiates into my thighs, legs, and buttocks. The pain is unbareable at times and actually feels better when I am moving and worse when I'm sitting still. I started getting the pains in March 2012 but they have gotten progressively worse over the past few months. I also have some abdominal cramping. I was thinking of going to my PCP but she isn't very supportive and kinda just shrugs alot of stuff off so I just have been dealing with it. Should I go get it checked out or is there something over the counter I can take? Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!
Persistent pain interfering with your usual activities for over six months certainly warrants an evaluation.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?