Hernia Repair Expert Forum
can i do excerise to lose belly fat

This is a place to ask questions about hernia repair and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in hernia repair. A hernia occurs when part of an internal organ bulges through a weak area of muscle. Most hernias occur in the abdomen. Types of hernias, include, Inguinal, in the groin; Umbilical, around the belly button; Incisional, around or through a scar; Hiatal, in the diaphragm; Congenital Diaphragmatic, caused by a birth defect.

can i do excerise to lose belly fat

I have had one normal child birth and two see section births after. After the normal and 1st see section my stomach went back to being flat as if I never had kids. But after that last see section I also had my tubes tied and my stomach with down some but I still look like I was preganet. I started having very heavy periods with a lot of blood clods. Then about six years later my back went out. Slip discs, had surgery. About a month later started having same problem, my back was so bad I couldn't make a bowel movement without my back hurting or I could go a whole week without one. Then I found out I slip another disc so I had my lower back fusion. Surgery had to be stop cause I was having a mild heartattack. I was in ICU for 11 days before they finish my surgery. Now I have three cuts . Two are bikni area and last one is straight up and down on my stomach. Heart is ok,not on any meds for the heart. But that last scar sometimes get sore,or it hurts from me wearing my cloths on top. I was told now I have a hernia in my stomach. So know people think I getting ready to have another baby. I'm not use to a fat stomach. It feels heavy. My dr. Won't remove it unless I'm having a problem. I'm on 300mg twice a day of Lyric for the nerve damage and pain in my left leg and foot. They gave me a name for that too, nervropaie ,sorry don't no how to spell it.  I also have nerve damage and chornic pain on the left side inside my mouth from getting a tooth pull. So I go to a pain specialist for the pass 4yrs. So I guess my question to you doc, is there a way I can lost the belly pouch/fat? Or it won't go flat until I loae that hernia
1 Comment
A related discussion, Want to Reduce belly or abdominal fat. was started.