Hernia Repair Expert Forum
pain after hernia repair

This is a place to ask questions about hernia repair and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in hernia repair. A hernia occurs when part of an internal organ bulges through a weak area of muscle. Most hernias occur in the abdomen. Types of hernias, include, Inguinal, in the groin; Umbilical, around the belly button; Incisional, around or through a scar; Hiatal, in the diaphragm; Congenital Diaphragmatic, caused by a birth defect.

pain after hernia repair
Had open surgery right side 3 months ago. Had pain in testicles found and bulge surgeon said it was a cord hematoma.I  had a vas about 30 years and it got infected, Since that time I have had several infection in the same area. Could this cord after all these infection  and the hematoma be damaged. It goes down then  get large again after small a mount of work. Can't work out and do ar anymore . thankobics