Hernia Repair Expert Forum
re hurnias n knee oprations n problems n leg. kneck n back pain

This is a place to ask questions about hernia repair and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in hernia repair. A hernia occurs when part of an internal organ bulges through a weak area of muscle. Most hernias occur in the abdomen. Types of hernias, include, Inguinal, in the groin; Umbilical, around the belly button; Incisional, around or through a scar; Hiatal, in the diaphragm; Congenital Diaphragmatic, caused by a birth defect.

Dr walters could u ease hp me and give me the hp n operations that i urgently need as ive been to my dr n adked for a sterilisaion reaverall n for a operation on both of my knees as they give way from under me n are extreamly psinfull n i carnt walk very far or very much n my kneck n back are painfull n i have lumps in my gingers n o. Parts of my body n ive had one hurnia repair but my belly button still feels hard n they didnt do any lipro sucsion n my stomach still looks like im 81/2 months pregnant n i still have 2 more hurnias that the drs said that they wont n carnt do on the n h s n i dont have the money to pay gor it all up front. N they wont help me n refeare me for the operations that i need urgently. N keep telling me n denieying me a sterilisation reavearsall on the n hs even though when tbey sterilised me i tryed telling them to stop as id changed my mind but they still went ahead n carryed on doing it n with it. Can u help me with these very much needed n urgent important operations that i need as the drs wont help me and im suffering badly ease could u reply to my message.  a s a p   please.  I carnt eat n drink anything with out being sick n also getting very bad pains in my stomach were the vertical hurnia was done. N sometimes were my hightest hurnia is n another one is aswell.  miss mead
Hi dr walters i reasently had a opp for a verticsl hurnia but my belly buttons still hard n my stomach still looks like im 81/2 months pregnsnt also i have to other hurnias that the dr hss denied me operstions for n i am suffering with them n witht hem also i have very bad knees witch give way from under me n i carnt get up. N i carnt walk very much or very far. And i also have pain in my legs n hands somtimes n in my stomach were the hurnia repair was done. And am housebound most of the time because of my knees and i. Need
both my knees operated on but i keep getting and being told they wont do my knees cause of my age. And cause of the nhs system. And ive also got lumps in my fingers n i also have asked my dr gor a sterilisation reaversall and hes denied me it saying and telling me that they wont give me it and do it on the n h s and this is wrong concidering when they started to fo it i tryed to tell them to stop but they still carred on and. Did it now ive met someone i really csre about and we want to have a child together please csn u help me with theses opperations i so urgently need. So i csn get better and be me sgsin as good as can and could be expected please could u answer and help me please. As the pain ect is getting to much ect thanks
I'm not sure what I can do to help.