Hernia Repair Expert Forum
reoccuring bulges/tears in groin area

This is a place to ask questions about hernia repair and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in hernia repair. A hernia occurs when part of an internal organ bulges through a weak area of muscle. Most hernias occur in the abdomen. Types of hernias, include, Inguinal, in the groin; Umbilical, around the belly button; Incisional, around or through a scar; Hiatal, in the diaphragm; Congenital Diaphragmatic, caused by a birth defect.

reoccuring bulges/tears in groin area
I am a female 20 years old have been in and out of doctors. No one can come up with a strong conclision.
My phone sent it b4 I could finish.
On my right side groin inside the first lipto the right of my clitoris keeps tearing and bulging when every I lift anything and hurts severely
I cannot do everyday chore without pain
I need to find out if this is truely a hernia or "reverse inflamation" from a previous knee injury that did not heal properly
How can I find out and not be in pain anymore?