Hernia Community
About Abdominal Pain

Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.

About Abdominal Pain

it was around 5 days i had pain on my right side of abdominal. While urination my urine is barbecue and its difficult me to do....so i consult with physician and i had done lab investigation on the following ares...

1. Urine Culture and Sensitivity Result
2. USG SCROTUM
3. Parasitology Report
4. REPORT OF ABDOMINAL AND PELVIC ULTRASOUND FOR MALE

my all report is normal. And i had heard about Hernia and is this related with this issue.....please reply me
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
There are several causes of pain in right lower side of abdomen.Appendictis, diverticulitis, kidney stones, hernia are few of them. In right sided hernia there is lower abdominal pain with symptoms like swelling of the abdomen, bowel obstruction, bloating of the stomach and vomiting. Urine culture sensitivity results may not always be reliable as there is a chance of a false negative result. If you have trouble with the urine stream, or problems starting and stopping urine flow; it may point to an enlargement of the prostate. It is best to get complete evaluation done by a primary care physician. He may further refer you to a specialist based on the clinical findings. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best wishes and kind regards!