Hernia Community
Big ball with White Spot found on side of Scrotum (Ball Sack)

Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.

i woke up one Morning and my Scrotum started to hurt. So i put my hand down there to see what is happening and i noticed a Big Ball with a White dot on the Top. the white was there before but a huge ball was never there before , i went online looking for answers then i found this website but i couldn't find anything to do with it, so i Told my Parents and they Booked a Appointment with a doctor, i Refused to go because i was Pretty nervous at the time Now i do want to go But before that i Asked my dad for his point of view, and i asked if i had hernia he said i doubt it that was 20 Minutes I'm Really worried if this will affect my Life Help.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It is unlikely to be hernia. The ‘sore’ on your scrotum could be due to diabetes, dermatitis, sebaceous cysts, certain medications and sexually transmitted diseases like herpes simplex infection. Alcoholism and smoking could further contribute to this. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.