Could this be a Hernia?
I've had this pain in my lower stomach and both of my groins for about a month or two now. I'm pretty sure it started after i was playing football one day but it doesn't really hurt when i walk around or just sit here or whatever but after i get done playing football or basketball or doing something that involves running it hurts a lot. I don't know if i just strained a groin muscle or what but i'd like some feedback as to what this may be.

Sorry to know that you are in extreme pain. Pain in lower stomach and both groins could be due to several causes like inguinal hernias, kidney stones, testicular torsion, appendicitis or strained groin muscles. Hernias usually present with a bulge in the groin, pain in lower abdomen and groin on exertion. It should be treated as early as possible to prevent serious complications. Another possibility could be testicular torsion which causes sudden severe pain the groin, vomiting, nausea, swelling of scrotum and oddly positioned testicles.It needs immediate surgical correction. In appendicitis the pain is usually severe, located in right iliac fossa, accompanied with fever and nausea. Kidney stones cause pain in lower back, frequent urge to urinate .These are only a few possibilities. You need to see a doctor ASAP to get your condition diagnosed and treated. Hope you find this information useful. Do keep us updated.
Take care and good luck!