Groin Pain, and abdominal pain
Hello i've got problem with my groin, basically i felt pain in my right testicle and above it in abdominal area, it hurts when i'm walking, any kind of movement is a problem , i discover that my penis and testicles shrinks to the child proportions, my penis changed colour to brown one and i've got a problem with pee as well it seems like it's not enough pressure , and after i finished peeing i feel a full blader and must go again.
I'm on painkillers right now , i feel the reletive pain going to my right leg as well.

Any ideas?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Its unlikely that a hernia is causing problems with your urination. You could be having an obstruction to the outflow of urine. This can happen with an enlarged prostate, a stone or a tumor to name a few. The abdominal pain could be due to the distended bladder. Please go the ER at the earliest so that the urine can be drained by a Foley's catheter. After which you will be worked up with blood, urine tests and an ultra-sonography to detect the cause for the obstruction.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
ok  thank you,