Hernia Community
Groin Pain, and abdominal pain

Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.

Groin Pain, and abdominal pain

Hello i've got problem with my groin, basically i felt pain in my right testicle and above it in abdominal area, it hurts when i'm walking, any kind of movement is a problem , i discover that my penis and testicles shrinks to the child proportions, my penis changed colour to brown one and i've got a problem with pee as well it seems like it's not enough pressure , and after i finished peeing i feel a full blader and must go again.
I'm on painkillers right now , i feel the reletive pain going to my right leg as well.

Any ideas?
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Its unlikely that a hernia is causing problems with your urination. You could be having an obstruction to the outflow of urine. This can happen with an enlarged prostate, a stone or a tumor to name a few. The abdominal pain could be due to the distended bladder. Please go the ER at the earliest so that the urine can be drained by a Foley's catheter. After which you will be worked up with blood, urine tests and an ultra-sonography to detect the cause for the obstruction.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
ok  thank you,