Hernia... What should I do?
A few months after graduating basic training for the Army national guard i decided to start working my abs again than I noticed a dime sized hernia above my belly button and I'm clueless about what I should do about it I'm a guy, I'm 20 will be 21 in a couple months, and in pretty good shape... The problem is I'm broke and I have no insurance... Please help :(
Well, if you have no insurance and no money, you probably cant do much about it right now. Hernias aren't really THAT dangerous unless they get strangulated (which you will know because they area will probably turn purple or something). You should, however, stop working out until you can get it taken care of. Every time you lift something heavy, you risk making it worse. Doing abs certainly makes it worse. Heck, even jogging can make it worse.

I guess the national guard wont help you out with this?
I'm still here since than and so is the lump although it feels like its gotten smaller, while watching for any change between than and now I've poked it a few times and along with getting smaller I've been able to move it inwards and even make it disappear when I flex my abs but the spot feels like a small hole or dip like a sheet with the corners lifted is it possible for it to move back in and the muscles re-seal themselves?