Hernia Community
Hernia symptons are what?
About This Community:

Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hernia symptons are what?

My back is hurting, and going down my leg, and now there is pain in my stomach , not center, but to the left side.Could this be a hernia? And if yes, how do I deal with it?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Hernia is usually visible and increases on coughing or raising the abdominal pressure. So, its unlikely to be hernia. Sciatica can also cause the symptoms described by you. There is back pain which radiates to the leg and foot. This can be caused due to spinal disc herniation, spinal stenosis and piriformis syndrome.  You can try avoiding those postures and movements which aggravates your symptoms. Could try cold or hot compress for relief from pain. To find a cure you need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Omg I have the same problem! I have to worst lower back pain that radiates into my buttocks and legs. The pain is so intense at times I can't take it! It actually feels better when I'm moving so I try not to sit for much. I have some abdominal pain but it's more like cramping. I have had this pain since March but have been pushing off going to the doctor because she's not that supportive but it's starting to get so unbareable I may need to just go and get looked at.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hernia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank