Hernia Community
Looking for a Hernia Surgery Doctor

Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.

Looking for a Hernia Surgery Doctor

I am looking for an experienced hernia doctor in Houston TX. I really need an inguinal hernia surgery but I have not health insurance at all, someone I can make a little monthly payment once I am working again.
I'd been in pain long time ago and the last 3 months have been a hell, and a doctor just told me days ago I have to do this ASAP. Thanks for reading
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If you are having pain or if there is inflammation, the hernia cannot be reduced or if there is evidence of strangulation, this is an emergency and needs immediate surgery. Have you been to the ER? If not, please do so at the earliest.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.