Herpes Community
>------<

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

&gt;------&lt;

If my partner and I both have HSV-2 and continue have intercourse (obviously between outbreaks), will it just keep going back and forth between us and flare up more often? would it be wise to end the relationship? will we be able to have children in the future. I AM DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS PLEASE HELP!!!  D':
the only thing easier than you both having hsv2, is if neither of you had it. it's a non-issue. you can have sex during obvious recurrences as long as it wouldn't be painful to do so.  you don't have to worry about it spreading on either of you or triggering recurrences in each other.

yes, you will be able to have children with hsv2.

have your ead the free herpes handbook that we recommend in our read before posting post on the forum yet too?

grace
thank you, Grace. God bless you.
Avatar n tn
where do i get the free herpes handbook