Herpes Community
22 male exposed to herpes scared

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

22 male exposed to herpes scared

had unprotected sex 21 days ago with a girl who had herpes, got oral sex for about 5 hours, also licking around my anus. then had unprotected sex afterwards ontop of her as hard as i could to make her orgasm. time passed and about a week later felt my balls burning. looked up online first thing that came up with herpes i freaked. been checking everyday, pulling my scrotum back and looking for blisters or any thing, only seeing the hair folicles. about 6 days ago i saw a little blister that is hard to see unless pulled back skin that almost looks like a large folicle or 2 of them together. i squeezed it and nothing, but became red. and i feel like it sometimes itches but doesnt really hurt to bad however still feel the burning feeling on the skin of my balls. urnination has always burned due to a narrow urethra i havnt had fixed but not i feel like a red bump on my penis around shaft at the top is there and my partner said when i was orgasiming it looked like i wasnt enjoying it or it hurt. my penis is tender but i am very sexually active and when not i am master bating it has been 22 days since exposure and i am freaking out always checking so im wondering if im causing the discomfort seeing as my ball skin has never been pulled around so much. im going to plan parenthood tomarrow. it has been itching now a little for about a week. the internet freaks me out and i havnt seen a picture yet that looks lke what i have but i can feel the discomfort. can some one please help me thank you
you h ad unprotected sex so you need to be following up with proper testing at the proper times. you can get tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea, ngu and trich any time after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes, hiv and hepatitis after 3 months. have you had your gardasil shots for hpv?

dose this sound  like herpes? no it does not but obviously something is going on and you need to deal with it properly.

grace
please go get checked if it burns you may have some form of std's
thank you drifter i am monday. does this sound like herpes and also i would like graces opinion. thanks so much

grace
im going tomarrow morning to plan parenthood now.  no i havn't had gardasil shots for hpv. just worried about it its burns right now cant get my mind off of it she was a dirty girl she later told me when they found out she had herpes that she also had 2 other stds that were not forever that she had taken care of.r and i had recently shaved my upper pubic area for the first time in a year about 3 days before exposure so i have irritation from that too, my legs feel cold. does it sound like anything to you? thank you very much so grateful for you
while gardasil is on your mind ask about starting the shot series while at PP.

Sounds like most of this is anxiety more than actual genuine symptoms at this point.  follow up with testing at the right times.  
female carrier of hsv2 giving unprotected male oral a risk? said no hsv1 or mouth blisters any sort but seemed a lil reluctant to stick her tounge out but had a dry mouth n her tounge was super white?  // sorry // i let her come back n this hap 2nd occasion
a white tongue isn't a herpes symptom.  

someone who has genital herpes, wouldn't transmit their genital herpes to you by performing oral sex on you.

have you been seen yet for a full exam?
Have a Herpes question?
100,000+ doctor answers