Herpes Community
A product called Resolve Herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

A product called Resolve Herpes

I found this website called Resolve Herpes.  I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this?  It's supposed to be a natural detox that gets rid of the herpes antibodies in your blood.  There are testimonials on the site from people saying that it really works.  It's kind of pricey but I am curious about it.
don't waste your time and money on it.

grace
Getting rid of antibodies sounds like the LAST THING I WOULD EVER WANT If I am infected.

Moronic advertising.
unfortunately these folks rely on the fact that many folks are falsely + on the blood test. they get folks to buy their product and then when they retest later on after using it, no surprise that many folks are then negative since odds are they never had it in the first place.

I'm sorry but my wording could be off a little. The website says the way to fight herpes is to build a stronger immune system. Some doctor developed a specific mineral detox using a specific combination of common minerals to strengthen the body's immune system so it can fight the virus. It's all natural and it lasts 50 days. I'm not going to purchase it but I don't like how a site like this would get our hopes up.
your wording wasn't the issue at all - it's a product that I'm familiar with.  

it's the age old saying of a sucker born every minute. many folks when diagnosed with herpes are willing to pay anything and try anything in hopes of being rid of the virus.  plenty of companies out there taking folks hard earned cash.  
Here's the problem for their detox plan.....The herpes isn't just floating around in your blood stream waiting for someone to come attack it.  You could completely take out all off of your blood and transfuse with clean blood, but ou will still have herpes.  The virus is housed in your nervous system and your tissues.  Why do you think that you break out along the lines of nerve endings??  When they are housed in the nervous system, they are lying dormant and cannot be flushed out by any means.  This is a virus that you will have to go on suppressing for the rest of your life.  Valtrex is the most promissing of the anti-virals as it actaully lessens the chances of passing the virus on to other people with the use of safe-sex.  

So my answer is, save your money and don't perpetuate a scam!  Go to the doctor and get put on first a loading dose of Valtrex and then a maintenance dose of Valtrex.  After about a month, your life will start to seem a little more normal, whatever that is.  Just make sure that you watch yourself for sign of an imminant breakout and treat it early with high does acyclovir or valacyclovir and get to the doctor for more meds.  Imminent breakouts, or the prodrome phase, you might start feeling tenderness, swelling, the skin in that area will start to turn pink or red.  By the next day you will most likely see the first signs of blisters.  I was mine with a surgical scrub called Hibiclens and rince with water with a few drops of the scrub in it.  Pat area dry.  It is important to keep the area clean and dry at all time so you will be doing tis several times a day.  Always have extra meds on hand for sudden outbreaks.  If you have to take them on a every 4 hour schedule, carry them with you and set the alarm on your phone so that you don't miss them.  It's very important to keep the medication levels consistant in your system to get the virus to back into dormancy.

Best of luck, I hope you keep posting and let us know how things are going for you.
First contacted Herpes in '89. Outbreaks of course were random and frequent, every 2 to 3 months. They say after 50 frequency of outbreaks reduces substantially. I am now 63 and that has not been my experience. Out of desperation I opted to try the program and began in Dec.09. I followed instructions to the T. I did have a very mild outbreak in March. It is July now and is back in full force. I can unequivocally state that this program did not work and in retrospect the science did not compute for me. This is a virus that inhabits the lower spine in it's dormant stage between attacks. It seems to me that a cure would likely have to be a two stage process that would initially activate the virus and kill it or would somehow teach killer cells to recognize the virus as an enemy. Just my opinion. In a weak moment I fell for the Kevin Trudeau sales pitch.
I will like to know if this product really works and  how long it takes to clear up from the body
No dear, it does not. It is snake oil.

HSV never clears the body - once you contract it, you have it in your system for life.