Herpes Community
A stupid mistake

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

A stupid mistake

In May of 2010, I went to a party with some friends of mine acting as the designated driver (DD). Three to four hours into the party my friends were pretty hammered and I was getting tired. Eventually I asked my friend if we were staying and they said yes. I started drinking when I was approached by a 27 year old girl and she began kissing my neck then more drinking. Before I knew it I was in the bathroom doing cocaine. Next we were both in the bedroom and began having sexual intercourse.I asked if she was clean because I realized I didn't have a condom on and she said she was. Now I have 3 bumps on my penis. One on the head and two just below the head on the shaft. I've expierenced slight burning when I urinate but that was before I even became sexually active. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me. I've also experienced a slight itchiness around my scrotumn. Since the party I have only been with one other girl before I got back together with my previouse girlfriend and I used a condom. But I don't use condoms with my girlfriend now. Recently she complained about some slight burning and discharge after sex, but we both think it's a yeast infection. I'm concerned for my partner's and my health. If there's anyone out there that can help I'd very much appriciate it.
you need to go and be seen monday for a proper work up.  you need full std testing as well as a proper exam.

you can get tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea anytime after 1 week after the last time you had sex. syphilis anytime after 6 weeks. herpes and hiv anytime after 3 months.

your current partner should not self treat for yeast either. she too needs to be seen for a full work up.

grace