Herpes Community
Advice needed regarding oral HSV1 .. VERY VERY TENSED
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Advice needed regarding oral HSV1 .. VERY VERY TENSED

I am from india the place where HSV-1 rate is very  low . I went to strip club two days back . I have two queries that im not able to sleep

1) I sat at the table where a girl is performing pole dance . She rubs her chest against everyone's face. She rubbed against my face too. I recognised one guy licking every girl's chest . I am assuming everyone might have licked her chest. I rubbed my face against 5-6 girls and one time I opened my eyes . Assuming HSV-1 is present on her chest (because others have licked girls chest and they are sticking to poles and hsv stays on solid surfaces for 8 hours. Assuming 60% of adults in us has oral HSV-1  , it is present in saliva and hence stays on pole and every girl sticking on the pole might carry the virus on her chest ) . I have seen the virus can spread through eyes . So I am very much worried that once i opened eyes and it might infect us . I am feeling slight irritation in eyes today . I am very much worried whether it is related to that .

2) I have went to lap dance with a girl. I have licked her skin below her clevage twice (not less than 4 seconds individually ) . Unfortunately i have cold-sore in my mouth (which im very sure its not HSV-1) . HSV-1 virus can stay outside the body for 4 hours atleast so it might transferred from pole to her chest and by someone's saliva to her chest during another lapdance or pole dance .  I know the amount of saliva needed to get infection is questionable .  I am very much worried that can i be infected with HSV-1 with my encounter.

Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I went to  strip club in lawrenceburg , Indiana state
Blank
ignore my typo and should be (not more than 4 seconds individually ) instead of (not less than 4 seconds individually )
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
out of all the things to worry about contracting from these sorts of situations, hsv1 is not one of them.

grace
Blank
Im feeling little feverish today .. is it because of my fear and anxiety .. I just want to reassure that other STI cant be infected from this encounter like Hep C .. can some one throw light on this .. thanks :) :)
Blank
hep c is also not contracted during a pole dance.
Blank
Thanks for answering my questions . As saliva can stay on dancer's body , I touched the chest with my tongue , I am just worried about the possibility of HSV-1 and hept C.

@bobrope45 :: Its not about only pole dance if you had read my post completely.

I have fever now and I am really worried about all this . Forgive me if you am being overtly reactive
Blank
What can be possible things I might have to worry about my encounter . I am feeling lot of guilty about this encounter and will never repeat this even if there are no risks associated with it .

Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
see your provider. none of what you are experiencing is std related.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...