Herpes Community
Alternative medicine doctor claims of finding a cure for HSV2

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Has anyone any where ever heard of a cure?

I met a woman on the internet, we chatted and turned out to be an alternative medicine specialist. She said that she deals with a doctor in her country which is not up to speed yet with the internet and technology who claims he cured all of the Herpes cases that came to him, and she confirmed that she saw the results and it was all true.

Any way, it is a 3 month course consisting of 270 pills taken 3 times a day before food, so I sent the money to this doctor and started taking the pills 2 months ago, One more month and I will do the test, wish me luck.

I will definately let you all know what the result turns out to be.
There is absolutely no cure for herpes. People who are making money claiming as such are just scammers laughing all the way to the bank.
You are right, but the only thing that made me go ahead with the order was that the woman I was chatting with didn't get anything out of it. Any way one more month and will see, I am keeping fingers crossed.
I support your effort, to find a cure!  I cured my Dog of Grade 2 Mass Cell Cancer. 7 years ago, with alternative (herbal medicine) and diet changes. The Vet told me to take her home, make her comfortable and watch her die,  OR that they could go ahead and put her to sleep for me. It was my choice!  I chose to research the hell out of finding an alternative cure to save my good Dog. I found it through much research and stuck to the routine for 3 years herbally (the natural diet forever).

She was 4 at the time and now she is 12 and doing great!  No more Cancer.  And best of all she still plays like a puppy.  I know alternative cures work, because I'm living with the proof.  I know we have to be careful about what to buy because there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there trading on misery, but there are some bona-fide things that do work. We just need to remember to research them as much as possible, and make sure the source you are getting them from has a good reputation
.  
I wish you the very best for a total cure!  Please let me know how it goes.
Hello Ddobird,

I am glad your dog is cured, and that you didn't give up.

I totally agree with you in regards to alternative medicine. I also have seen it with my uncle who had had colon cancer and was cured by an alternative medicine doctor years ago after he was in a hospital and the doctors there told the family that they couldn't do anything to him any more. He lived over 10 years after that.

Yes there are people out there who trade on misery. That's why I usually don't go for something that is not proven to work, but in this case, the woman I was chatting with did not initiate the conversation about the herpes cure, I asked her about many diseases, then came to the topic of herpes where she said she saw the results with her own eyes. Also, her and I were working on having a long distance relationship prior to talking about herpes, so lying in this case for me was out of the question.

I will definately let you know the outcome, it will be during the first week of December.
I wouldn't be so sure that she wasn't getting a cut of whatever you bought, having lived in such countries myself

Not to mention, how do you cure herpes?  I could give you dogfood and after, you will have less of a chance of a herpes outbreak because TIME HAS GONE BY---did someone suddenly get multiple negative herpes blood tests after?
And I find a lot of people I met simply use the "alternative" cure as an excuse to not tell sexual partners about an old herpes infection that simply isn;t active anymore
You could be right abiout her getting a cut. The only way to be 100% sure you are not infected is by getting a blood test, and that's what I am planning to do afterwards.
does she have a email or contact information
Make sure you request the Western Blot - the gold standard of tests for HSV. It's the most accurate.

There have been multiple studies and trials on vaccines for HSV, by some of the best researchers of HSV all over the world. There still isn't a cure, for a a number of biologically sound reasons.