Any Fast Outbreak Cure?
Hi. Whenever I get an outbreak, it's usually only one sore, that almost looks like it could be a bug bite, other than the little clusters the sore eventually forms. I always get my sores on my buttocks. So far, no real pain from it. I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to maybe help the sores or sore go away quicker??? Should I put bandaid or bandage over it?? Should I put any kind of creams on it?? I started getting a sore about a day or two ago but so far, it's only itching and getting more red and raised..but the crazy, nasty looking clusters haven't formed yet. But I want this stupid thing to hurry up and run it's course and go away..What can i do to help it go away quicker? And also I wanted to ask about medication. My doctor never prescribed me any kind of medicine or even talked about any kind of medication i could get, when he let me know that I tested positive for the virus..so anyway, I heard from somewhere that if I take medication for it, it would help prevent future outbreaks from happening and everything but that the only bad thing would be that I'd have to take this medication every single day and that if i stopped taking it or when I stopped taking it, a outbreak would happen FOR SURE..so can someone let me know if that is true or not and if they recommend any specific medication. Cuz im thinking about going to doctors to ask them to prescribe me something if it will, indeed help prevent future outbreaks.
I encourage you to read the free herpes handbook that we recommend in our read before posting post on the forum. I think it has a lot of information that you will benefit from reading :)

At this point, I'd try steeping a tea bag and using it as a compress on this lesion. You can also soak in the bath tub with epsom salts thrown in too.  

grace