Herpes Community
Blister on Thigh???

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Blister on Thigh???

Ok so for about a week I have these Painful Itchy blister on my inner thighs. I have had unprotected sex recently which scares me. Could this be herpes? I don't have any other symptoms besides these blisters. It started on one thigh as one small blister and now is on both Inner thighs and have grown into stand-like blisters! HELP
It definitely could be herpes and it sounds like if it is, it is your Initial Outbreak! Do NOT delay and get to a dermatologist or an STD Specialist tomorrow and have them look at it!! They will be able to look at it and tell you right away if it is herpes!! If hey disappear you will have to wait a few months for an accurate blood test...
Ah Man! I'm about to cry. I feel so dirty now... What do i do? There is no cure so what's the point of even going to the doctor? Just makes me feel dirty thinking about it. I just turned 21, and this was totally a random guy thing... Do i talk to him about it??? HELP I'M SCARED!  
Just go get tested.  Otherwise you will never know for sure.  Once you get your tests back, then go ahead and talk to this totally random guy.

Herpes is nothing to feel ashamed or dirty about.  Doctors, lawyers, presidents have it.  Herpes doesn't segregate it's self to one race or to one social class.

I'm 21, I got diagnosed at 20...It's not that big of a deal, trust me...

Calm down, get tested and go from there.