Herpes Community
Blisters
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blisters

I found what looked like blisters under my forskin but they were not "full" like pictures I have seen. Also it has been a week at least and they have not changed at all...is that normal? Should they have popped by now and formed sores?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Genital Herpes symptoms can last anywhere between 1-4 weeks.  You should be seen by your doctor instead of "waiting" for the blisters to change or disappear.
Blank
Thankss for the feedback...I don't even know if they are blisters for sure though.

How long on average does it take for the blisters to turn into sores?
Blank
Generally, genital herpes presents first with prodome symptoms, which include tingling and reddening / inflammation of skin in the area where the outbreak is about to occur.  Then blisters form.  The blisters generally only last a few days before bursting and turning into sores.  Generally, if an outbreak lasts a number of weeks it is because it takes time for the ulcers to heal and scab over.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
you need to go and be seen and get these looked at. Otherwise all we are doing is guessing. You aren't even sure what is going on and many things could be the cause of symptoms in the area you have described. Nothing replaces a proper exam.

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank