Herpes Community
Blisters

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Blisters

I found what looked like blisters under my forskin but they were not "full" like pictures I have seen. Also it has been a week at least and they have not changed at all...is that normal? Should they have popped by now and formed sores?
Genital Herpes symptoms can last anywhere between 1-4 weeks.  You should be seen by your doctor instead of "waiting" for the blisters to change or disappear.
Thankss for the feedback...I don't even know if they are blisters for sure though.

How long on average does it take for the blisters to turn into sores?
Generally, genital herpes presents first with prodome symptoms, which include tingling and reddening / inflammation of skin in the area where the outbreak is about to occur.  Then blisters form.  The blisters generally only last a few days before bursting and turning into sores.  Generally, if an outbreak lasts a number of weeks it is because it takes time for the ulcers to heal and scab over.
you need to go and be seen and get these looked at. Otherwise all we are doing is guessing. You aren't even sure what is going on and many things could be the cause of symptoms in the area you have described. Nothing replaces a proper exam.

grace