Herpes Community
Bloody sores, even after negative test?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Bloody sores, even after negative test?

About six weeks ago I had an encounter with a stripper where she took out my penis and inserted it during a private dance.  She said she was clean, but two weeks ago I got a full STD test, and everything came back negative.  

After that I had unprotected sex with a girl I trust to be clean and said she was recently tested as well.  One or two days later I noticed a painless sore about 1 cm in diameter on the top of the base of my penis.  The next day it was scabbed, and I had another sore just like it pop up about and inch above the base of my penis in my pubic area, it was bleeding lightly and scabbed as well.  Eventually I ended up with 4-5 sores total, a few under my penis as well as the two original ones.  It has been about two weeks and everything is looking mostly normal, the original sore was biggest and has taken the longest to heal.

What STD, if any, is this consistent with? Is it possible to not be STD related, I don't recall anything like this ever happening?

Should I get retested?  If so, how long should I wait?

still looking for some thoughts on this, I am very worried, thank you
it's rather naive to trust folks who tell you that they don't have anything!! they don't get full std testing and odds are they didn't get it at the proper times anyways whatever testing they do get.  also we don't test for hpv as well as condoms are a back up birth control method too!!

you need to be seen today or tomorrow and get this looked at. It's unfortunate that you weren't seen earlier.  you have to wait at least 3 months post encounter for herpes igg blood testing to be done.

grace