Bumps/Pimples
I have HSV-1 genitally. I rarely get outbreaks. The second week of February I was washing down there and felt a bump. Well after further inspecting with a mirror I noticed I have 4 bumps down there. These bumps are NOT located in the same place as my previous outbreaks. I know what herpes looks like and these do not reassemble my previous outbreak. They look like pimples although a few haven't come to a head. I popped one and applied alcohol on it afterward. It popped just like a pimple and had a hard white center come out. Its been over 6 weeks and they are still there. They do not hurt and I honestly wouldn't know they were there if I hadn't of felt or looked. They are not on my vagina but on the skin between my vagina and anus. They popped up after I had shaved. Could it be folliculitis? If so how long does that take to clear up? Has anyone else ever had this problem? Also I had my gardasil shot back when I was 17 and they do not look like warts. So its not HPV.
Could be.  You may have a yeast infection any number of things. You really posting in the wrong forum sadly.  This forum is for Herpes.  You clearly said it wasn't so its hard for us to say what it is if our approach is to Herpes.  Might want to try another MH forum like maybe dermatolgy they might be able to help ya.