Herpes Community
Bumps Under Penis Head
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bumps Under Penis Head

Right after (same day) a bought of very brief (10 seconds) unprotected vaginal sex (I'm the guy) before putting a condom on to finish the job I was examining my penis and I discovered some small bumps under my penis head. some of them look like the "pearl" condition I've read about, but there are several (2 or 3) small clusters of bumps under my penis head and I don't know what they are.

They have probably been there a while, I just now am noticing them and am feeling anxious about what it could be. I do not have any real symptoms. No burning when I pee. No itching. The bumps are small and not painful or anything like that.

I'm wondering if it's due to masterbation (masturbation) (penis head rubbing against jeans?) ... or if it's early stage of something serious or an STD. i tried to research online but all the pictures were WAAAY worse than what I have. I'm wondering if I have an early stage of something or if I'm just paranoid.

How long would it take Herpes / STD symptoms like these bumps to develop and are they going to get bigger/painful/itchy? i heard putting vinegar on the bumps is a test .. if they turn white they are herpes? all i had was balsamic vinegar ... so i swabbed some on my penis head area with the bumps and nothing really happened (the bumps pretty much stayed the same color I think) ...

i do not really ever have unprotected sex (except for this one recent episode and that was for 10 seconds or less) and I can't remember the last time i even had sex before that -- if that info helps?

do I have an STD or is it just skin irritation due to masterbation (masturbation) or something else??

if i had herpes / STD would the bumps be painful/itchy?

i'm probably just paranoid but would appreciate any insights. thank you.