Herpes Community
Bumps on upper inner thighs
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bumps on upper inner thighs

About a month ago I noticed a medium sized red bump on my upper inner thigh near but not on my genitals, I assumed it was razor burn and didn't think of it again.  A few days later I noticed a few more bumps on that side and also a few bumps on my other upper inner thigh, these also being near but not on my genitals.  There is a small cluster on my right inner thigh but there are other bumps that are not in clusters.  Now on my right inner thigh they have started to appear further down not by my genital region at all.  I am concerned that these are herpes but have researched and found out that it is rare for herpes to appear on the thighs.  Again there are no bumps on the "lips" or inside my vagina that I can tell.