Burning mouth, lips

recently like 3 weeks ago my mouth stated to burn. My tongue, roof of mouth, lips and i had a sore throat this lasted for 3 weeks. Then this week all of a sudden my tongue started to get sore again and i noticed a small tiny white dot that hurt for 3 days. The pain went down but the white dot is still there. Then 2 days ago my lips started to burn so much as it was sun burned. This happened for a few hours then i applied vaseline too soothe it. Now my lips are chapped and i am still applying vaseline to soothe it. I wanted to know what could this be because from what i have seen online my mouth never had blisters nor did my lips ever get blisters so what else can it be. Does oral herpes always look like small tiny blisters fluid filled.  I went to a few docs and none of them can tell me what it is.
Maybe you are having an allergic reaction to something you are using - mouthwash, toothpaste, even something you are eating.

It doesn't sound like herpes.

Aj