Herpes Community
Burning pee plus small flat "bumps" on groin. Herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

About a week ago I experience pain during urination.  My urologist was out of town but prescribed me antibiotics.  The pain was immediately reduced but I am still concerned that it is herpes.

I felt tired and had the numb feeling in my buttocks and legs but thought maybe I was just making myself crazy by reading too much on the Internet.

I have some small red, flat, painless, itch less bumps in the fold of my right thigh.  They don't look like water blisters but I'm not sure how commonly herpes would show up in this presentation.

Also even though the urination pain is completely gone I still have tenderness in the tip of my penis.

I should also state that my newgf has herpes but has never had an outbreak Nd we have only been together two weeks.

Terrified.
I'd love some feedback :(
You seem very knowledgeable from the other posts.  Could you give me some feedback?
i have uploaded a picture of the bumps please advise :(
bump
Well this sucks
Hey bud,

Its not herpes but it was probably another type of STD. Did you have any kind of discharge?
Since your partner is positive for herpes, HSV-2 is always a possibility. You should test via blood within three months post exposure or have your lesions swabbed as soon as possible. Herpes typically appears on the genitals, so it would be atypical for you to experience a primary outbreak on your thigh, but it is possible.

To add, if you do not get the lesions swabbed, you will need to get an IgG HSV type specific blood test.
From the picture do the "lesions" appear to be typical of hsv 2?