Herpes Community
Burns when I ejaculate and urinate!!!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Burns when I ejaculate and urinate!!!

Hello, I have been having a burning sensation when I ejaculate and when I urinate. I have recently had unprotected oral sex with a girl. This had occurred about 2 and a half weeks ago. She had given me oral for about 10 minutes and that was it. This morning, I noticed that when I urinate, it burns. Also when I had ejaculated tonight it had burned a lot! But when I had urinated in the middle of the day, it did not burn at all. What could this be from? Could it be from herpes? There are no sores around or on my penis. And I have not exhibited any other symptoms.
It's NOT herpes!!!!! Herpes doesn't burn one minute and go away and the time frame doesn't work either. The burning from herpes is a VERY painful burn so doubt you are having that severe of a pain if you still feel the need to masturbate. :)