Can cold sores look like pimples?
Can cold sores look like pimples as in small red bumps or does it have to be blister like thing?

and also, today someone ate from my fork, and in general i have a thing where i dont share cups or bottles or ustensils but a friend today ate frm my fork without realising so i made a mental note to not use it.. a few minutes later without realising i ate from the fork, LATER on i realised the person had a pimple like bump on the curve of the upper lip. if the person in fact had herpes can i get it that way? ive seen this question a lot on the internet and some say yes some say no but i want to know from someone who actually knows their stuff.

and one more thing, how can herpes be transmitted through kissing on the cheek? doesnt the virus have to be in direct contact with the lips?
as an adult, you are not at risk from sharing food and utensils as far as herpes transmission.  You also are most likely to contract oral herpes from romantic type kisses, not social pecks on the cheek.

if you have lip symptoms, you need to be seen and get them checked out if you are concerned. what you've described does not sound like oral herpes.

grace