Can oral herpes be passed through oral sex?
My girlfriend has oral herpes and had a cold sore at the time.While we were in the moment we forgot about it and gave me a quick blowjob for a bout 20 seconds before remembering her oral herpes. Can I get genital herpes from this or will it give me oral herpes? I have had no diagnosis of either herpes as of now. After this occurred I went into my shower and rubbed down my area with soap to help. The main question is what form of herpes can I possibly get?
washing up afterwards doesn't do anything but make you smell better. the virus isn't laying on your skin to be absorbed into it to infect you.

If you've never been tested for herpes before, why not get tested to see if you already have hsv1 or not? Many adults do but most aren't getting obvious cold sores to know it.

At this point nothing else you can do but wait. If you notice any obvious symptoms genitally in the next 2 weeks, see your provider promptly for a proper exam, testing and medication.

grace