Can strep throat cause blisters?
Some girl I met told me she had strep throat and that it was causing her blisters on her mouth.... I didn't know strep throat did that and was thinking she coulda been lying and it was something else like herpes. I haven't found anything online to talk about strep throat and blisters... anyone know?
It's hard to tell what all is going on. If she had strep throat or blisters going on - both are reasons not to kiss anyone or share drinks /food with them until they are healed regardless of the exact cause.

grace
Sorry forgot to add these thoughts -

It's hard for me to comment on what all is going on.  depends on how she was tested for strep and also it's possible that she had more than one thing going on at one time. They don't call oral herpes "fever blisters" for nothing.  typically strep throat will not cause blisters on the lip area is the answer to your question.

grace