Herpes Community
Can too much masterbation(masturbation) cause blisters on my vagina?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Could I have given myself blisters around my clitoris by masterbating (masturbating) too much? I have a few white bumps around the top of my urethra (spelling?) and they itch, burn, and just hurt! I probably masterbate about 1-2 times a day. I noticed it while i was in the middle of it all, and my nails were longer, so at first i thought i just cut myself, and now they are getting worse. nothing has "popped" open, or crusted over. and i have looked up herpes. my fiance is parinoid that he has something but isnt able to get a test for it. he claims its warts, (i've had warts on my hands and feet before and these look NOTHING like what i have-i am only assuming genital warts and regular warts look similar) I have been with one parnter for almost 2 years now, so i know i didnt get anything from someone else. i'm getting an STD check soon, but it's still driving me nuts now knowing.
did you and your partner both seek out type specific herpes igg blood testing prior to starting to be intimate together?

can you cause irritation with masturbation? indeed you can. getting these looked at is the best thing to do.

grace