Herpes Community
Can you get genital herpes from fingering a girl?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can you get genital herpes from fingering a girl?

Can you get genital herpes if you fingered someone who has it and then you touched your own penis say 2 minutes after doing it?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
494623_tn?1278282952
It's not very likely ..... Herpes needs ceratin conditions to be in place before transmission happens and this is not one of them,however it is possible to get a condition called Herpes Whitlow on the finger from engaging in skin to skin contact with active lesions which i assume was not the case since it would be very uncomfortable for someone with an active outbreak to endure ....

Daisy  
Blank
Herpes Whitlow wouldn't bother me. I am just afraid of getting genital herpes down there. And I hate hearing the answer "not very likely lol" so are you saying that there are documented cases of people getting herpes this way?
Blank
Google it. But seriously. While you may hate hearing that phrase, it's probably the most reassuring thing you're going to hear on this forum. Think of it this way: Herpes is a SEXUALLY transmitted disease. Which means you have to have SEX to get it. And I don't think fingering a girl counts the same as vaginal sex. Do you even KNOW if this girl has herpes? And if you don't know why are you stressing about it. And if you DID know she had it, why did you do it, if you still had questions about the virus?
Blank
No I do not know if she has herpes. I am just scared because I got a scab on my penis liek 4 days after. I ripped the scab off cuz i was scared and it revealed a cut. No pain, no tingle, no nothing. It scabbed again the next day and dissapeared in like 2 days. I masterbated teh day before so maybe I cut myself. I don't ever cut myself while masterbating (masturbating) though. I did not use lube but i never do
Blank
I would be careful about putting your finger in your eye,, I think that's how I got ocular herpes. (handling contact lenses)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...