Canker sores and chicken pox vaccine
I have had canker sores in my mouth all my life.  In the past 8 months I have had 2 or 3 constantly.  I have one that has lasted over 10 weeks and I have been on 6 different antibiotics to no avail.  
I heard that a series of chicken pox vaccine might help.  Is this true?
Canker sores and cold sores are two different things. Canker sores are not viral or bacterial in nature, but usually caused by stress or tissue injury. Cold sores are viral in nature caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV).

No, the chicken pox vaccine is for a completely different virus, Varicella Zoster - also a member of the herpes family but not the same as HSV. It would have no impact on cold sores or canker sores.

Have you talked to your doctor about treatment/prevention of your canker sores? Not sure why he's treating you with antibiotics unless you have a secondary bacterial infection going on.
actually we have no treatments for canker sores or anything to prevent them.

at this point if this isn't healing up after all this time, you need to start looking at non-infectious causes.  cinnamon chewing gum and toothpastes and such can cause these. the whitening, tartar control and "complete" , "total" toothpastes can too.  So can tooth whitening strips.  "bold" flavored toothpastes and chewing gums of all flavors can too.  also wheat allergies can also cause them as well as many other different products we gals like to use like lip sticks and such.

grace
They can also be caused by to much vitamI'm C or ascorbic acid. I found that less vitamin C stopped the soars. Also stress can cause the soars. We are all different but if you are eating alot of vitamin C tablets or taking vitamins with C taking small amounts of C may help. I have been told that the problem does stem from having Chicken Pox early in life. It leaves a virus that never leaves your system.