Cold Sores and Genital Sores in Primary Outbreak
Ten days ago I performed unprotected oral sex and received unprotected oral sex.  I then put on a condom and had sexual intercourse.  Two days later I got a cold sore on the top of my lip which was followed by another one on the bottom of my lip a couple of days after that.  Then two more days after that I noticed a sore on the very bottom of my shaft (possibly where the condom did not cover but unsure). It did not have any fluid and did not look like a blister. I then had another sore emerge on my scrotum which was very small and did not look like a blister.  four days have past and everything seems to be clearing up except i noticed another two very little sores between my anus and thigh that burn a little bit.

Just wondering what you think this could be.  Obviously I have contracted some type of HSV from getting the cold sores straight away.  I have never had a cold sore in my life before this.  I have read on this site and many others that there is a small risk of contracting HSV-2 from genitals to mouth.  Is it more likely that I contracted HSV-1 from kissing and the unprotected oral sex i received from the girl i had sex with or HSV-2 from performing unprotected oral sex and the base of my penis psoobly not being covered during intercourse. There are no more cold sores on my lips at the moment but it seems funny that i got both in the primary outbreak.
If this is herpes, it would be type 1 most likely.

You really need to get checked by a doctor though.  You might have some kind of bacterial skin thing that would need antibiotics.

Its probably too late for a herpes culture to be done (its best done within 24-48 hours of the sores appearing), but you should get checked anyway.

Aj