Herpes Community
Cold sore on my forehead
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cold sore on my forehead

Is a cold sore on my forehead a sign of a herpes outbreak?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
A cold sore anywhere is a sign of herpes
Blank
i'm with slacker 101. A single herpes on your forehead or any part  of the body is an outbreak.

I can only speak of my experience with HSV 1 as I get outbreaks more than the common person out there:( I have experiemented with a lot of remedies and found that what works best for me is vygone and prescription drugs. I am kind of against prescription drugs because I don't like paying for them every time I have an outbreak so that leaves me with vygone which I would say works as good or better.

Good luck with your herpes
Blank
I have been diagnosed with genital herpes, but also get a recurring 'thing' on my forehead, initially blistery, but then just a scab that often moves down toward my nose on the left side of my head always. Right now I am dealing with pretty excruciating back pain, and have entered this site seeking info on that. The pain happens to be during one of these forehead outbreaks, but also related to physical work I think. So confusing to figure out what is causing the back pain. If it is herpes then I am glad since there is not necessarily anything major wrong with my back.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
have you had your forehead rash looked at?  have they done any lesion cultures?

grace
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank