Continuing Discussion

I apologize now if my post is not posting in my original thread. I am trying to figure out how to continue with my thread, it has been a year since I have last posted.
However, I am still interested in doing a phone consultation and was wondering if this would be okay.  I need to get to the bottom of my 'intermediate' results and figure out my true results.  

Terri...is it okay to set up a phone consultation with you? You had mentioned that you could possibly maybe see why my western blot came out intermediate.  

Im sorry once again if this isnt coming up in my original thread.. please disregard this if it is, and I can try to repost under my original threads. This may make no sense if you cannot see my original stories.

This discussion is related to Need some advice!!.
your post to TErri is a year old. you have to pay to start a new post for her.
Yes, you can set up a phone consult with me.  Just call my office at Westover Heights Clnic.

Terri