Could this be Herpes?
I have an ulcer in my vaginal opening. It does not look like herpes in any of the pictures I looked at. It was never a blister of any kind. It is a rather large indented ulcer that produces a sort of puss in it. It is painful. It started about four days ago. I ended my menastral cycle and thought I might have hurt myself (i.e. got a cut of some sort) at the vaginal opening. It was red and bleeding so I put some neosporin on it and the pain lessened yet the ulcer remains. Also in this time I had strep throat which I took some antibiotics for. I just finished my perscription today. I was thinking that if it was bacterial infection, it should have gone away being that I was on an antibiotic. The ulcer has gotten smaller but is still there and is painful at times. I have no other symptoms other than that. I have been with the same guy for 4 months and before that was a previous relationship of 6 months. In this time, nothing like this has ever happened. Could this be some sort of infection of a cut or is it more likely to be Herpes?
I answered this over in the STD forum.  :)

Aj
It sure as hell can be herpes but on the other hand, it may not be since the puss doesn't make sense but if this thing is still there, you need to go right this very second to a Doctor and get it checked out before it goes away!!!! Don't wait to see a Dr. GO NOW!!! Once it disappears, it will be a guess on what it was and can take several months before showing up in a blood test!! GO NOW!!!