Herpes Community
Could you get Herpes this way?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Could you get Herpes this way?

A guy fingered me and 10 days before that he fingered a girl that DID have herpes but he says she did not have an outbreak that he knew about.. And all he did was finger her. Then 10 days later he fingered me... I shaved down there that night right before he fingered me that night. And I cut myself shaving a little. I am freaking out, could I have herpes from him fingering her, then me 10 days later? And now it being 19 days later i have white discharge and today I woke up with muscle cramps. i dont know if he had any blisters on his hand......... I know sounds silly... but really?
That is ALL we did. No sex.
you are ok
this was not a risk for any std at all.

if you have discharge, be seen monday and get properly tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally.

grace