Aa
A
A
Close
Cut on Clitoral Hood
I had just finished my period last week and my boyfriend and I had very rough sex. After the sex I noticed I was hurting down there and there was some burning. There was also some redness around the area. It was sore for a about two days and since then I've been having some slight creamy white vaginal discharge. 2 days after the incident the redness was gone, but recently I noticed some thin cuts on my clitoral hood, they didn't burn, but since I've noticed them I've felt some discomfort. They aren't red or swollen. Anyone know what this might be? I'm worried that it could be herpes...
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm having the same problem, but I don't know what they are. What did you end up finding out?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
101028_tn?1419606604
you need to go and be seen and get a proper exam. also get tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally too.

have you and your bf been tested for herpes to know your own status to know if herpes is even an issue?

grace
Comment
Cancel
101028_tn?1419606604
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
heyy im having the same problem but my clitoral hood has cuts & it burns & my clitoral glan itches too. im so scared.. its been going on for about 4 days now.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Cut on Clitoral Hood
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources