Definite Herpes Exposure
Hi all,

I just found out that I was exposed to HSV2 from a woman I was with about 3.5 months ago.  I was afraid this was the case as the woman I slept with has been know to be very promiscuous (involved in swinging lifestyle).  I regret taking the risk as I am generally a careful person.  I had protected vaginal sex and received unprotected oral sex from her.  I have been tested for all stds and was clean at 9 weeks and 82 days (just shy of 12 weeks) post exposure.  As for the herpes tests, I had the following kinds

9 weeks - Herpeselect IGG 1/2 - Negative (Quest Labs)

82 days (shy of 12 weeks) - Capita IGG 1/2 - Negative (Labcorp)

Here are my questions

1) Should I consider my negative tests at 9 and 12 weeks conclusive and move on?  

2) If they are not conclusive what should be my next step?  Another IGG at 16 weeks or a WB at 16 weeks?

* I had another post on this forum that Grace helped me on, but this was before I knew the woman I was with was positive for HSV2.  I do not me to clog up these boards with the same questions, but the situation has changed a bit now that I know she was HSV2 +.  

Any words of wisdom are appreciated.  
please keep any further questions/updates in your original post. thanks!

grace
Sorry grace I moved the comment over to my original post.  Would appreciate your thoughts on this.