Discharge and herpes
I had unprotected sex approx. 10 weeks ago.  Since that time I have been tested for all std's except herpes and eveything has come back negative.  In Canada, they will not routinely test for herpes unless you have lesions which I don't.  The one constant symptom I seem to be having is white, milky discharge and its non-stop.  My question is:  on all the web sites I've seen (and I've been on so many!!)  they say that discharge can be a symptom of herpes.  But would it be constant or would it be when you have an outbreak?  I don't seem to have any other symptoms, but I don't know what else it can be.  They've tested for bv and yeast as well.  I'm going insane with worry and I check myself for sores at least three times a day.  The discharge is making me crazy.  With herpes, does the discharge come because of the sores?  Can someone explain this to me?  I haven't been able to find any info other that "discharge can be a symptom of herpes".  Please help!!
Discharge all the time isn't due to herpes. with herpes you'd only get a discharge if you have an ob and usually it's more clear.

Milky discharge is usually due to bacterial infections though it can also be from overgrowth of normal vaginal flora as well as from allergic reactions. I'm not sure when they last tested you for yeast and bv but if it' sbeen more than 2 weeks and the discharge is still there, return to your provider for retesting and further evaluation.

grace