Do I have HIV/Herpes?
Basically last January I had an encounter with someone and I was given oral without protection. After some time I noticed a mouth ulcer (one small one) and bumps on the side of my ball sack. The ulcer vanished but the bumps did not, and when I try to pop them like a pimple they start to bleed. I think it is spreading to my inner thigh now as well, here is a picture:
Sorry I forgot to ask, so is this from an HIV/STD infection? Please if anyone can help. It has been bothering me for the longest time now.
have you been seen yet and had this looked at?

have you sought out any std testing from your encounter?

would herpes last this long even without treatment? no it would not.

grace
No I have not, I am too embarrassed and quite honestly, scared to find the truth if I have it. I can see it spreading to my thigh right now and they are just tiny ulcers (that is what google images show them looking like), just tiny ulcers on my legs that are not as close as how they are on the side of my ball sack (they are closer on there).

I actually found out I had this encounter in November/early December so it has been way before January.

You are saying herpes would disappear? I have done nothing but bathe regularly. Yet they are still there.
you need to be seen and get this looked at. it's not herpes so no reason to be embarrassed!
How are you sure? Sorry to sound rude, not trying to! Are you saying that Herpes goes away? If so how long does the rash it creates stay for? It has been months now and they are starting to spread now with outbreaks whenever I itch or run and exercise I believe.
correct - herpes lesions will heal on their own even without treatment.  The initial ob heals within 2-3 weeks on average.  It would not last for months.

be seen and get a proper diagnosis!
Thanks Grace I will and I will post back with results. As soon as I can.
Thank you for the support Grace, turns out I had molluscum contagiosum which had me tricked into thinking it was a form of herpes. It is best to be safe than sorry!
good that you are getting answers now and can properly treat this! did they remove the mc or give you cream to apply to the lesions?
They sprayed it for me and it helped kill the virus, it is slowly going away now.