Herpes Community
Do I have herpes?? is herpes the only thing that does this?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

my penis is swollen (I think this because the opening of my urethra seems to be a bit smaller than it was yesterday. The head itself doesnt seem a lot bigger). I dont know if the bumps on my penis have always been there. They are under the head, but above the shaft. There are three small ones. They arent filled with pus. there is no pain. There is a strange odor coming from my genitals. I cant tell if I'm having... discharge or just a little bit of urine leakage. (one morning there was leakage that was sperm white... it was only one drop though, and didnt happen again over the course of the day... and maybe only once since)

I had unprotected sex with someone who it turns out was not a virgin 14 days ago. I was lied to and used. Please do not make fun of me for this. This is not the problem that I'm facing right now. She says that she has no disease and so does the only other partner she's had that I can get ahold of. (I know, "everybody lies", but they seem to believe it at least. is it likely that they both could have had it for a long time without yet noticing?).

Anyway, it all started when I noticed that it tingled a lot to pee. I got really freaked out, and then realized that I hadnt been taking care of myself and it had been weeks since my last drink of honest to goodness water. I started drinking water every day, and now the tingling is completely gone. After that though, I started to notice the other things. I dont know if I'm imagining them. (again, the bumps are REALLY tiny and the swelling I only think happened because I feel like my urethra opening has gotten a bit smaller) Next I noticed the little bump/cysts, and next I thought that maybe there was some discharge one morning when I woke up to find a drop of what looks like sperm on my penis. It happened twice. Now if it's still happening, it's either gotten clear, or it's really just pee. I dont know how to tell. There was no pain during discharge. I only noticed because of how often I check now.

I am black, my penis does not appear red. The bumps are slightly raised (barely even noticeable, I have to stretch the skin of my penis to see them clearly, honestly they could be for hair, and I wouldnt know. They are a bit too high for me to think that they're for hair though. [they are not ON the head, but rather, around the base of it]) and flesh colored. I got impatient, panicked and messed with one of them once. inside there was no pus, but there was this hard thing... as though I had a cyst on my penis. Do I have herpes? Is herpes the only thing that can cause this?
Help. I'm scared. (albeit, searching the internet for symptoms didnt help. I bounced between Herpes, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis, and A urinary tract infection. I used mainy credible sites from what I can tell [I know the internet is fallible. Please do not dedicate an entire answer to telling me this] recently I think it's herpes because apparently it's symptoms range from

1. Not having symptoms
to
2. Having really bad symptoms

and painless swelling is something I think has happened and those bumps are painless as well, it doesnt hurt to bother them (unless I did like I did to that one... and it stung for like three minutes)

also, I made an appointment to get tested, as I know that I should... I'm just looking for some hope...

is it definitely herpes?
could it possibly be something else?
would test results be accurate this early?

http://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes/guid…

This is where I found the most terrifying list of symptoms. And whether I think I have them or not.

Cracked, raw, or red areas around your genitals without pain, itching, or tingling
- Nothing seems cracked or Raw... and I dont understand how it could be raw without hurting... it's plenty wrinkled while flaccid though. Is that what this symptom refers to? Can someone explain this to me?
Itching or tingling around your genitals or your anal region
- A little itching on my balls, but it's not constant and it honestl probably is only worrisome because I'm afraid I have herpes.
- Small blisters that break open and cause painful sores. These may be on or around your genitals (penis or vagina) or on your buttocks, thighs, or rectal area. More rarely, blisters may occur inside the urethra -- the tube urine passes through on its way out of your body.
- No... unless you count those three bumps... which dont, and didnt hurt. even the one I scratched at.
Pain from urine passing over the sores -- this is especially a problem in women.
- No
Headaches
- No
Backaches
-No
Flu-like symptoms, including fever, swollen glands, and fatigue
- No
Again, on the discharge... the tiip of my penis is always just a little bit wet when I look at it.  Recently (every day except for the one day where it was white twice about 20 hours apart) it's been completely clear liquid.  it doesnt drip or really ooze out.  is this discharge?  
I may be freaking out over nothing, but I feel like 14 days is a short time so maybe some of these symptoms are on their way...

So please... someone help?